You are cordially invited to participate in the 13th IBN SINA International Conference on Pure and Applied Heterocyclic Chemistry. This Conference is organized by Sohag University, Egypt and will take place in the most famous city Hurghada during 14-17 February 2015.
Scope of the conference
The aim of the conference is to cover recent advances in
heterocyclic Chemistry. The conference will include the following
- New syntheses of Novel Heterocycles.
- Heterocyclic Pharmaceuticals and Agrochemicals.
- Heterocyclic Natural Products and Analogues.
- Organic synthesis.
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Drug Design.
- Inorganic and Physicochemical properties of Heterocycles.
- Heterocyclic Nanotechnology
Location and Accommodation
The conference will be held in five stars Hotel, which overlooks
the Red Sea in Hurghada. More details will be announced later in the
Prof. Ahmed M. El-Saghier: Tel. Fax.: +20934601159, Mobile: +201067600636, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.